Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Purple Roses Hanging Pillow

It was so terribly windy yesterday, Peggy and I decided not to walk.  But for today, it looks like the wind calmed down and the sun is out so we should be able to get our mile and 1/2 walk in.

Other than that, it's a stay at home day!  I'll be putting a few miles on my sewing machine.  I want to sew up some new blocks to stitch on and I have my 4th of July door hangers to put together.  I have left over taco salad for dinner so I don't even have to cook today!

Here's a quick update on my purple roses hanging pillow:

It needs a few more do-dads so I'll sit her for a bit and finish it up.

And here are couple more of mom's hanging pillows:


Mom hand embroidered and crayon tinted the butterfly and then the strawberries are from a vintage hankie that I found at a flea market last Summer.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

You two are so talented! What lovely creations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails