Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 05, 2012

Small Embroidered Pillows

I kept myself quite busy yesterday but I didn't get much stitching time in.  Looking back, I'm not really sure what I all did! 

I'm in the process of rearranging things here.  Cleaning out, organizing and updating.  I want to repaint my room where my big computer is and where I store my craft supplies.  I'm not one to have my supply room look like a supply room!  I'm trying to get it to the point where I can make myself a little stitching corner with a comfy chair and a nice lamp.  A place where I can sit and have peace and quiet.  So I know I did some more cleaning out and I did laundry and I baked some muffins and probably a bunch of stuff that I've already forgotten about!  LOL!

Anyway, here's an update on my current project.  I started the beading the lace applique on the bottom:

I'll be adding sequins to the leaves next.  I expect to have plenty of stitching time today so plan on seeing a really great progress photo tomorrow!

I also added a few more of my mom's handmade pillows to our Boutique yesterday:


I guess I did quite a few things yesterday!  Nothing that took large amounts of time but a lot of little things that all add up to a productive day!

BTW - does anyone want to take a guess as to what color I want to repaint my room? 

5 comments:

Neta Artesanato said...

oi l amiga, lindos trabalhos estou ti seguindo vem mi vizitar ,teu selinho esta no meu blog tem um pra voce aqui no meu e NetaArtescriativas quero ver ele em seu blog ta beijos amiga fica com deus

Anonymous said...

I'll guess. Pink! With glitter! :)

Cathy

Robin said...

I'm seeing some shade of pink. I'm in the process of sorting and getting everything ready to paint but I'm doing a soft mossy green. Have a good day Pam.

Robin in Washington State

Marjolein said...

The flowers and leaves you show on the picture, are that a sort of appliqué? It doesn't look like lace. Thay have notable edges.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Methinks the paint colour just might be a no-brainer for those of us who know you! I definitely see pink with touches of green and blue. Oh yeah, and glitter!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails