Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Little Pieces Of Cake!

I mentioned the other day that I finished up my crazy quilt hanging pillows with the little baskets:



These are so pretty, aren't they?  To me, they look like little pieces of cake!

And here is mom's latest hanging pillow with pink roses:

I picked up the vintage hankie for her at the Flea Market last weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing what she does with the other hankies I found!

All of these little pillows are in the boutique now!

We're having us another gorgeous day today!  I left the bedroom windows open last night and woke up to the sound of the Robin's singing.  That has to be one of my favorite sounds!  I could listen to Robins singing all day, every day!

Today is a "stay at home" day.  Scott is going to Swap Meet.  It's a car thing.  I'm going to stay home and putz.  Do some laundry, straighten some more things up.  Seems like a perpetual thing for me but I think I like doing that!  And I definitely want some time on my deck.  Can't wait till I can plant some flowers out there!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Pam, your bags are beautiful, your inspiration, decorating, coloring, simply, BEAUTIFUL!

Gina E. said...

Little pillows are very sweet, especially the one your Mom made using the handkie - so pretty.
As much as we love our husbands, it is nice to have time on your own to mess around in the house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails