Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Little Basket Crazy Quilts

Been doing some stitching on my little basket crazy quilt blocks.  Here's the blue one:

And I stitched on the yellow one for awhile yesterday:

The Flea Market and Antique Show in Grayslake Illinois is today.  I'll stitch on this for a little while before we go up there to walk around.  Maybe I'll find a goody or two.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

How fun to go to the flea market. I can always find something. LOL
This yellow piece looks like a beautifully decorated cake. Your stitching is amazing
Nicole/Beadwright

Gina E. said...

These blocks are so pretty. We have a saying here about one of our States - Queensland - which goes something like "beautiful one day, perfect the next". To me that describes your stitching!
Did you find any goodies at the Flea Market?

Related Posts with Thumbnails