Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring!

It's official!  Today is the first day of Spring!  I've had a hard time tearing myself away from my deck lately.  It's been so beautiful outside lately.  I picked my first Daffodils of the season yesterday and put them in a little Jadite vase in my garden window.  The grass is green now and my Magnolia tree is blooming.  Since when does that happen in March?  I'll try to get a picture of it today.  We almost lost it a few years ago but my dear husband and his green thumb, managed to bring it back and it's just beautiful!

I started stitching on this little embroidered piece yesterday:

It's a little hard to see the markings.  Two little kittens sitting in a basket of flowers.  This is an old Vogart pattern.  I've been collecting vintage embroidery iron-transfers for years and years! I find them at flea markets and antique shops.  I've gotten a few from Ebay and Etsy too.  I have so many now, it's hard to find ones that I don't have!  Anyway, I expect to finish this up today.  I may run my sewing machine a bit too.  I want to sew some more crazy quilt blocks and I have a few things to finish.

It's a little hard to type now because Lucy has draped herself across my computer again!  CATS!!! 

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails