Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Another Gorgeous Day!

We have the weirdest weather in the Chicago area!  Since when is 75 degrees here in the middle of March?  But I'm not complaining!  I love it.  I've been walking with my neighbor Peggy every day, sitting out on my deck and having my windows open for the fresh air.

I did stitch yesterday but I didn't quite finish up on my embroidered basket piece.  For now, I'll share photos of my mom's newest door hanging pillows:


Door pillows seems to be the direction that mom and I are moving in with our shop.  They sell well and we love making them!  Always have!  And who doesn't have at least 1 door knob?  LOL!

The rose is already sold but the yellow daisies hanging pillow is still available.

I did finish up on my little basket crazy quilt pieces.  They're so pretty!  They look like little pieces of cake!  I'll post photos over the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails