Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crazy Quilt Hearts

It's so nice to wake up and not be freezing!  The new furnace is working great.

I finished stitching up my little pink Crazy Quilt heart yesterday:

I'll sew this into a hanging pillow that will go with this:

Basically, this wall plaque get hung on the wall and the pillow hangs on the knob.  I made a couple of these last year and then forgot about them.

Here's my next little project:

And this hanging pillow will go with this wall plaque:

Very cottage style huh?  I love pink and green together!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I like the fact that the pins you're using are pink too!! Nice idea to combine pillows and plaques.

Related Posts with Thumbnails