Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

St Patricks Day Cards With Glitter

I've been chattering a lot lately about St  Patricks Day.  It's the beginning of Spring and it's coming!  I know it's a little bit early but when doing handmade things to sell, working well in advance is a must. 

I'm used to that though.  When I worked with cross stitch and craft magazines, I had to work 6 months to a year in advance so making things a couple of months ahead of the the holiday or season is nothing new for me.

These are the pretty St Patricks Day Cards that I made for the shop:




Although needlework is my specialty, I have to make cards because I have to use glitter!  I love glitter!!!  And these are quite sparkly!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails