Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Slow Motion Stitching

I feel like I'm in slow motion these days.  The problem with Christmas is that it seems like it never ends!  I did have a little stitching time yesterday and worked on my Valentine Cat Doll for a little while:

I am so looking forward to Monday when life goes back to "normal"!  The tree and other things get put away tomorrow.  I like a very routine and structured life style and for the entire month of December, my routine is gone!  It's not that I can't bend enough to have fun, it's just too much all at once.

Anyway, I will have a little time for stitching today and hopefully, I'll have this little kitty doll finished for my blog post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Any more confusion seems to be the norm. I like my routine too and am happiest when creating.

DVArtist said...

Beautiful Valentine piece. You have me laughing about Monday going back to normal.
Happy 2012
Nicole/Beadwright

Susan said...

I can empathize. I caught a cold and felt like the whole world was in slomo for a while. I'm starting to catch up a bit. Your cat looks so elegant. I like the red and white theme.

Related Posts with Thumbnails