Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Collectible Cat Dolls

I did a lot of sewing yesterday.  I have both pillows sewn up but still have a bit of handwork to do on them before they're ready for photos.  I'll share those tomorrow.

I also finished up my little Green and Pink Cat Doll:

And speaking of my Cat Dolls, I have a few ladies who like to collect them.  I thought it would be fun to start dating and numbering them so starting in 2012, my little art doll cats will be dated and numbered on the back.

I will also start a page here on my blog for dating purposes.  It'll take me awhile to put this together since I've made so many of these cats over the years.  I'll start on that in the next few days and if nothing else, it'll be fun for everyone to see all the pretty little cats that I've made.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails