Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Winter Lady Purse Finished

All that's left to do on this is to sew the snaps on:

Yesterday morning, I hand sewed the braid around the design, added the lace and the trim to the bottom.  I'll do the snaps tonight while I watch Gold Rush.

If all goes as planned, I'll sew up my cellphone pouches over the weekend and then I can do the hand finishing on those.

In the meantime, I'm starting to stitch on a new set of projects.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Very cool. There is a lot of movement in this piece. As always, your work is perfection.

Susan said...

Wow you are such an inspiration to me to get going with my crazy quilt embroidery but have to first finish my basic 25 blocks which are 50x50cm. Love all the lovely things you make. Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with me.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

You're amazing Pam - seeing your projects makes me want to get a bunch of 'have-to-do' things out of the way so I can play too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails