Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Purple Cellphone Pouch

When one wakes up at 2 in the morning, one finds themselves with a lot of stitching time!  I completed the stitching on my purple cellphone pouch yesterday morning:

And here are closeups of the seam embroidery:


If all goes according to plan, I will sew these up and do the hand finishing over the weekend.  In the meantime, I'm working on the finishing on my Winter Lady Purse:

Be sure to stop back to see it!  It's very foo-foo-y!

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

That purple cellphone pouch is a true explosion of color. I sure hope it does reflect how you feel.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I really liked the rose pouch, but now you have to show me this one - it's purple. Good thing there isn't a contest to pick my favourite!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails