Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Large Purple Cat Doll

Scott suggested, that since I love making my little crazy quilt cat dolls so much, that it might be nice if I made a few larger cat dolls.  He said they would be pretty sitting on a bed by a pretty embroidered pillow.  I took his advice and sewed up 3 of them.  One in purple, one in blue and one in pink and green.  I started stitching on the purple cat doll yesterday:

These will be approx 10 inches high X 6 inches wide.  I want them to have a very Victorian feel to them. 

In the meantime, I have another bout of Zoloft withdrawals setting in.  I really can't take too much more of this.  I'm down to only 12 1/2 milligrams now.  The withdrawals should be done by January 8th. 

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Oh Pam....Hang in there.
{{{{{LOTS OF HUGS FROM OZ}}}}

Magpie's Mumblings said...

How I hope that your estimate of Jan. 8th is wrong and that those dreaded withdrawals are very short in duration this time. I think Scott had a great idea to make larger kitties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails