Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Large Pink Cat Doll

Yesterday, at 2 am, I somehow managed to bump my electric wax tart melter that I keep on my stove.  I keep it there so it's away from the cats and I can't burn candles because I forget to put them out.  What can I say?  ADD. So I use a little wax tart melter and Yankee tarts to make my house smell like I'm always baking.  Well, I bumped it while making coffee so I had wax all over my stove and all over the wall behind my stove.  It took me over an hour to clean it all up!

After all that, I said AMEN!  I'm stitching!!!  And I did.  I finished up my Pink Cat Doll:

If you look closely at the photo at the top, you can see his little ears!  I have one more large cat doll to stitch up.  That one is blue.  I'll start on it later today.

In the meantime, here is the seam embroidery from the Pink Cat Doll:



I also finally got my little cellphone pouches all sewn up.  All I have left to do on those is to sew on the trim and the little snaps.  I plan to get that done today.

My dad has a Dr.'s appt. today for that final test.  The others all came back normal.  Mom and I are thinking he passed a kidney stone.  I'll be going with him today in case he needs me to drive home.  I suggested that he just let me drive my Towncar because I'm more comfortable driving my own vehicle but that was a "no go".  Men!  They're so stubborn!

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

We won't discuss just how stubborn men can be at times. I'm sure your dad is happy that you are going with him though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails