Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Now Accepting Phone Orders & Email Orders

I had no clue that some people don't care for ordering online.  After having several conversations earlier this week, it's come to my attention that many people either don't want to mess with signing up at Etsy, or just find it easier to pick up the phone and place an order.  It's funny how things come about sometimes.

Mom and I discussed this and we agreed that taking phone orders would be helpful so, here we go!  We are now accepting phone orders as well as email orders.

Everything in my Etsy shop is available to order by phone or email.

To order by phone, click here.  If you call and I'm not here, please leave a message with your name and phone # and I will return your call ASAP. 

To order by email, click here.  Just send me a list of what you would like to order and again, I will reply ASAP.

I will have to send a PayPal invoice via email either way.  It's the only way I can accept Visa/Mastercard payments at this time but who knows what the future may bring!  One step at a time.

With all that said, I will make our entire catalog available right here on my blog (at the tab on the top marked Phone Orders) but that's going to be time consuming so I'll have to add it a little at a time.  For now, everything we offer is available to see on my Etsy site

I'm getting ready to list some new items so for now, I'll leave you with the weekends additions:






3 comments:

Kim B said...

Some very pretty new creations. Very interesting about the phone orders, I hope that goes well for you. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Kim

Scarf It Up said...

Very good idea! Please let me know how this goes, bc I might like to consider it myself over time.

Anonymous said...

Everything is fabulous! I had such a hard time choosing, and I have a list, as money is available.

Related Posts with Thumbnails