Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Recipe

First, I would like to take a moment to say thank you to my very dear and sweet friend, Mary Anne Richardson for being my Guest Blogger yesterday.  I hope you all enjoyed Mary Anne's post and the photos of her gorgeous work! 

I made some muffins over the weekend and they were so good, I thought you would enjoy having the recipe.




Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

3 1/2 cups Flour
2/3 cup Sugar
5 teaspoons Baking Powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
2 Eggs
1 1/2 cups Milk
2/3 cups Vegetable Oil
1 can Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Nutmeg
1 bag Mini Chocolate Chips

In one bowl, combine all dry ingredients.  In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.  Spoon into cupcake tins and bake at 400 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.

I used the large cupcake tins and get 12 muffins from this recipe!

I have gobs & gobs of new things to share with you over the next couple of days so please be sure to stop back regularly.

5 comments:

Judy S. said...

Anything with chocolate chips in it has to be good!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I'm drooling! These sound delicious!

Karen said...

WOW do they look yummy. I have a darn cold so am not up to making any but will save this recipe. I am laying on the couch making tutus for the granddaughters for Christmas.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Chocolate and pumpkin - mmmm. Of course I am a firm believer that chocolate goes with everything and I know I would like these muffins!

Laurie said...

I can smell and taste these, I must make them!! Thanks Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails